With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Sales Admin – Process Associate with German!
Your job will involve E2E Sales Administration process (order entry, order fulfillment, contract management, dispute management, billing, master data)
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Processing orders / customer requests for:
- Booking of Orders in the ERP system
- Handling customer requests
- Ensure resolution to customer requests
- Follow-up on pending items
- Offering information to customers via e-mails/phone;
- Updating ERP regarding clients, supplies, pricing;
- Gathering information from logistics partners and informing customers regarding availability and deliveries;
- Creating orders (SOs) in the ERP system;
- Offering resolutions for internal updating requests: credit/ debit notes, reimbursements;
- Building a relation with clients and sales representatives;
- Checking and solving potential issues between client purchase orders (PO) and system information;
- Communicating with the warehouse and forwarders and efficiently handle the delivery process to ensure return of goods to the final recipient
- Preparing the relevant documents for the orders (export, transport, customs)
- Daily monitoring the assigned orders and customer requests
- Solving issues regarding damaged goods, shipment delayed, etc
- Handling any issues, looking for solutions along with all the parties involved
- Escalating any problems, delays, inconsistencies
- Handling complaints related to logistics and return transports
- Proposing resolution for streamlining activities and taking part in projects to implement these ideas
- Communicative level of German
- High School Degree (University graduate or Economic studies are an advantage);
- Customer service experience - would be a plus
- Similar experience in the field;
- Work experience with an ERP system (SAP -advantage);
What can we offer?
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingOct 13, 2021, 3:53:06 PM
Master Skills ListOperations
Job CategoryFull Time