- Conduct & deliver experiments and proof of concepts to validate business ideas and potential value
- Test, troubleshoot and enhance the developed models in a distributed environment to improve its accuracy
- Work closely with product teams to implement algorithms with Python, R or other data analysis solutions
- Design and implement scalable predictive models, classifiers leveraging machine learning, data regression
- Facilitate integration with enterprise applications using APIs to enrich implementations
- Mentor and provide technical assistance for data-science projects on various perimeters withing the Group Central Functions
- Minimum 2 years of experience in developing and deploying machine learning, deep learning, NLP solutions.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, NumPy, Sci-Kit, MatLab; mastering at least one of these is mandatory
- Proficiency with any NoSQL database such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Hadoop/HBase (used within projects working with data lakes)
- Good awareness of entire machine learning/ predictive modeling & implementation process: Model design, feature planning, system infrastructure, production setup and monitoring, and release management.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as SVM, Decision Forests, k-NN, Naive Bayes etc.
- Experience in selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques.
- Prior experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Good knowledge on statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Adequate presentation and communication skills to explain results and methodologies to non-technical stakeholders.
We also value:
- Proven ability to learn and work with the latest data technologies
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive the technical aspects of your projects
- Able to act as the technical change agent in the project, mentoring less experienced peers
Business insightTo be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity. Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence. We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination. Reference: 21000V7O Entity: SG Global Solution Centre Romania Starting date: 2022/01/13 Publication date: 2021/10/13