Our client is a leading global Financial Market data provider who runs several change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in a very engaging environment making the most of cutting-edge technologies covering the domains of Real-Time, Big Data, Cloud, and Machine Learning.
We are looking for a Technical Delivery Manager and Release Train Engineer who has experience in running Agile Release Train within product organization, coordination, mentoring at least 6 teams, conducted PI planning events, Innovation & Planning, as well as Program Retrospectives, who is comfortable working with Senior Stakeholders, Product Management and has proven experience of establishing proper metrics, KPIs and assessments needed to keep ART on-track. On top of that, you are capable of responding to technical questions and putting in strong SAFe delivery practices across all required areas.
- Synchronizing 6+ teams to work on a single AWS platform capability/feature or EPIC
- Driving continuous development, continuous improvements and innovation
- Managing risks and escalating impediments, while also acting as a full time Chief Scrum master for a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Ensuring consistency in predictability, quality and methodology
- Management reporting across delivery functions
- Being the point of escalation for delivery issues
- Maintaining positive employee and team experiences, teaching teams and scrum masters about the combination of Lean and Agile management practices and ideologies
- Creating and communicating the annual calendars for iterations and PIs; facilitating PI planning and readiness; summarizing and publishing PI objectives
- Monitoring and reporting on the success of the ART
- Technical background, ideally with 10+ years of professional IT delivery within Managed Services, IT outsourcing industry, Consultancy Experience, System Migration/Integration, Cloud implementation.
- Hands-on experience with SAFe practices is a significant plus
- Hands-on experience in running Scrum of Scrums with full set of Agile Rituals
- Hands-on experience in backlog refinement and PI planning or similar to that
- Experience in leading and coaching cross-functional / distributed teams
- Experience in adopting the end-to-end service based on customer feedback as well as User Experience.
- Expert understanding of Agile delivery frameworks, processes, practices tools and why they are important, with strong understanding of digital product development, usage and application
- Similar experience to Lean Budgeting and capacity management
- Demonstrate experience of delivering Change Programs and Application Support services across multiple industries
- Experience in transformation from Waterfall to Agile
- Ability to lead key strategic initiatives and coordinate non-direct reports
Nice to have
- Experience in Financial IT or Capital Markets
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process.
Service Delivery Management