We are recruiting for our client, a service-oriented company that sells online products all around Europe. The company is planning to add to its portfolio the Asian market and for that they need a talented AX Software Engineer.
As a AX Software Engineer, you will participate in every aspect on the development of the MS Dynamics AX platform and business processes. The company operates MS Dynamics AX 2012 R3 as ERP system for its core business processes in finance, logistics, sales and purchase.
In this role, you are a key contact to the product owner and key users. Together with the whole development team you will drive the future landscape of the company’s ERP system.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Actively developing new features and enhancements to fulfill functional and performance requirements
- Ensure to re-use existing AX functionality and keep processes close to the standards provided
- Working in an agile scrum team with your product owner and team colleagues
- Working closely with functional departments on requirements and help design technical solutions optimized to fulfill our customer needs
- Continuously optimize the development and release processed and take the optimal architectural decision
- Providing and optimizing development guidelines and development / QA environment specifications
- Contributing towards best practice competency
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 3 or more years in ERP system development
- 2 or more years of experience in developing with Dynamics AX version 2012
- Solid know-how in Object Oriented Coding and .Net
- Experience with AIF and other integration technologies within the AX 2012 platform
- Experience on trouble shooting and performance analytics of productive environments
- Good knowledge of AX 2012 architectural components
- High level of professionalism, integrity and commitment to quality