We are looking for a motivated and organized student, with a strong passion for technology and a high quality bar for his work. Join our ADAS Measurement Technology development team in order to ensure a high-quality solution for ADAS Data Acquisition, Test and Simulation activities.
- Analyze SW Requirements and develop the corresponding functionalities;
- Test definition/automation and test execution for the implemented functionalities and for own SW modules;
- Ensure traceability according to given requirements and specifications;
- May participate in System Test activities.
You’ll be part of a professional and dynamic development team.
As part of the ADAS Test & Validation department, our team develops a complete data acquisition, algorithms simulation and validation solution, SW + HW, covering a large variety of roles and responsibilities (Technical Lead, SW Architecture, Design and Development, Deployment, Validation, Customer Support).
We go step by step towards a fully automated driving and we enjoy each and every step, every new function provided by ADAS to our Customers (Emergency Brake Assist, Traffic Sign Assist, Lane Change Assist, Rear Cross Traffic Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control + Stop&Go, Head Light Assist, Lane Departure Warning, Surround View...).
- Introductory period
A mentor will guide you to take over, step by step, your own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Skills and experience:
- Student at a relevant University (i.e. Computer science, Informatics...);
- Knowledge of operating systems (Win10, Linux…), SW development process and tools;
- At least basic knowledge on C++/OOP/ Phyton;
- Good communication and team skills;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Well organized person, tenacious, attentive to details, methodic, rigorous.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge on test techniques & tools.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Mitarbeiterrabatt für lokale Anbieter
- Mitarbeiter Events
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Mitarbeiterrabatt für Unternehmensprodukte
- Karriereberatung und Trainingsangebot
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the “SensePlanAct” chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
Nice to know
Continentals Spezialisten aus unterschiedlichen Disziplinen treiben den Trend des Automatisierten Fahrens mit aller Innovationskraft voran.
Direkt zur Karriere Website