Learning & Development Administrator Requisition ID: (21014148) Primary Location: Romania-Cluj-Cluj-Napoca Job Function: Administration & Clerical Job Posting Date: Oct 13, 2021, 9:32:53 AM
In this role, the Learning & Development Administrator will work closely together with the European organization with respect to tracking trainings, generating reports (regular or on-demand) and facilitating the use and compliance of our Project Services Competency Policy – all within the Global Learning Center (Oracle Learn) platform.
Also, the Learning & Development Administrator will continuously streamline the internal and external processes for the Learning & Development department by effectively using MS PowerPlatform tools.
- Report on training activities, training feedback and anything else related to the department's activities, using Microsoft Power BI;
- Review and continuously improve the processes used within the department. Make use of all the available tools like Microsoft PowerPlatform to automate repetitive operations;
- Support the European organization in tracking trainings, generating reports and in the general administration related to Global Learning Center (Oracle Learn);
- Support the Learning & Development Team in scheduling trainings, pre-training preparations (training documentation – printing or electronic distribution) and post-training activities like preparing certificates;
- Ensure all trainees have the necessary tools for participation in the course;
- Raise requisition forms and appropriation request forms in iProcurement for materials or equipment required for training purposes and follow them through;
- Work closely together with Learning & Development Team and PSS Cluj management to ensure the adoption and continued use of the Integration Program;
- Support the Engineering group with registration for the trainings;
- Provide support for the Learning & Development Team regarding Cluj student programs (Summer Boot Camp, Internship, Part-Time);
- Keep an up to date inventory of the Learning & Development Team assets;
- Support the Learning & Development team and trainees in ensuring compliance with all business health & safety requirements – SSM, PSI;
- Coordination and administrative support for all internal and external trainees regarding travel and accommodation within Cluj, shipping training materials and other administrative tasks;
- Interaction with external collaborators – training suppliers, Universities and others;
- Support PSS Engineering administrative functions in organizing various events, like Team Building, and other activities and tasks on an on-demand basis;
- Administer trainings offered by the European Operations Trainings Center in the Global Learning Center;
- Administer Educational Services related tracking of trainings held by local instructors;
- Support the update of the European Operations Training Center policy documents – Project Services Competency Policy, Competency Group Development Diagrams and others;
- Provide general administrative support to the Learning & Development Team;
- Report on training activities, training feedback and anything else related using Microsoft Power BI;
- Other responsibilities or tasks include those associated with Ethics; Health, Safety and Environment, Trade Compliance, and Information Security policies within your skills and abilities, whenever reasonably instructed. The business reserves the right to make reasonable adjustments in line with business requirements.
- BA Degree or equivalent educational certificate preferred;
- Excellent Romanian language and proficient English language skills (verbal and written);
- Other European languages are a plus;
- Competent user of Microsoft Office 365 suite;
- Microsoft Power Platform knowledge is preferred (PowerBI, PowerApps, PowerAutomate);
- Experience in business administration in a project-based activity preferred;
- Experience in generating reports preferred.
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their unique experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas and diversity of thoughts, that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers.
We encourage and support several Employee-led Resources Groups that promote a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities.
Our LGBTQ+A Group empowers our workforce regardless of their gender identity or sexual orientation, and supports the inclusion and professional development of all employees.
This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.