We are fme, an innovative environment within a young team. We are part of fme Group headquartered in Braunschweig, Germany, with subsidiaries in Germany, Romania and United States.
For more than 15 years we have helped enterprises speed up critical business processes, improve operative decision making and ensure information security and compliance using Enterprise Content Management, Business Intelligence and Cloud technologies.
You could help us with…
(a migration platform for Enterprise Content Management (ECM) applications helping companies migrate/consolidate their content repositories by transferring high volumes of data to the cloud or
- Develop new connectors for migration-center product for our product Migration-Center;
across datacenters/platforms in a scalable way)
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements;
- Design technical solution and participate in architectural decision.
It’ll be easier for you to help us, if you have:
What’s in it for you? By joining us…
- Relevant experience working with JAVA (Spring framework
- Experience working with SQL databases (Oracle, SQL Server);
- Good understanding of REST API, SOA/Webservice architecture;
- Experience with any of unit testing framework;
- Good knowledge of software design patterns (MVC);
- Multithreading programing;
- Experience working with ECM platforms (SharePoint or similar) is a plus;
- Excellent English written and spoken communication skills.
- You’ll be part of a mature, stable company, with more than 15 years on the market;
- You’ll get to play with cool stuff like Enterprise Content Management (ECMs), Business Intelligence and Cloud technologies;
- You get the whole package: private health subscription; meal tickets; comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city;
- We’ll make sure you have flexible work schedule, either from the office or from home;
- You’ll have all the fun you want at our exciting company events (except when they’re forbidden by the law )