With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are inviting applications for the role of Accounts Receivable – Senior Process Associate with German!
This role will work closely with senior leaders across the business to reconcile and chase the collection of the most critical DACH accounts
- Collection of customer invoices and unauthorized deductions, maintenance of accounts receivables, reviewing and recommending block of account, supervising customer payment trends and partner concern of payment problems/issues.
- Write-off management/processing, receivables reporting, resolution of unapplied customer payments, and communication of payment/financial issues with internal customers.
- Build and maintain specific customer service measurements for assigned accounts, providing backup coverage for other Analysts and a detailed understanding of all business unit practices and procedures.
- Experience in Accounts Receivable/Accounting/Finance – required
- Language German knowledge, level C1 is required
- Reconciliation and cash application support
- Credit policy/procedures knowledge and collections expertise – required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs; intermediate to advanced skills - required
- Oracle – preferred
What can we offer?
- Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods Industry - preferred.
- High School diploma required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related area preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingOct 13, 2021, 3:31:29 PM
Master Skills ListOperations
Job CategoryFull Time