Do you have the appetite to Grow Your Magic?
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality.
Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with over 9000 employees in 74 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €1.9 billion in 2018. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
You will be part of an experienced Finance team. You will have a chance to prove yourself as a reliable finance business partner who assists the management with proactive insights into the value creation of the company. You will provide insightful analytical business reviews & reports as well as the follow-up of appropriate measures, you will support the achievement of the overall corporate planning
- Creation of budgets, forecasts, key figure reports, monthly and annual financial statements as well as other reports to the Puratos Group with regular in-depth analyses and follow-ups
- Ensuring continuous process improvement or efficiency improvement at various levels
- Data analysis, processing and reporting
- Creation of ad-hoc evaluations and analyses
- Degree in Finance, Economics or similar (at least BSc)
- Experience in financial / business controlling
- Basic knowledge / experience with business intelligence tools and SAP are considered an advantage
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Language skills: Romanian, English, other languages considered a plus
Puratos provides you with a dynamic, entrepreneurial work environment that encourages initiatives and proposes ideas that contribute to the success of the business, as well as global career opportunities to match your ambitions for international career in multinational organization.