Owner acts as a developer for WebDBs, new solutions and functionalities in context of a company Data Warehouse and Corporate Management Information System. Furthermore, job owner will develop and maintain an interface between self-developed tools EasyPlanning, SAP data storage and – consolidation, maintain the system, and take care of further development.
He/she will be part of the Global R&D team and develop solutions / automations in context of Harman Reporting platforms including the corporate Management Information system and and its multiple tool data sources.
He/she will support the global DB architect by delivering framework supplements, business logics and automations.
He/she will develop all optimization potentials by delivering automations to maintain the data consistency of middleware SharePoint for work- and data flows in EasyPlanning context.
Preferred Qualifications & Desired Competencies/skills:
- Very Good English skills (written and spoken)
- 5+ years proven SQL Database Knowledge
- 2+ years strong experience in server and workstation operating systems Linux and Windows
- Experience in developing and debugging software in a heterogeneous environment (e.g. APIs, REST, Web service)
- SQL, DDL and PL-SQL preferred MySQL
- 2+ years of experience in Java, PHP, HTML5, JS, CSS, XML, JSON