E.ON Business Services Cluj, Department: General Ledger, Location: Cluj-Napoca
Lease Accounting Specialist (Fixed Term)
- Maintain lease contracts in SAP RE-FX;
- Perform SAP RE-FX posting runs to SAP FI and SAP FI-AA;
- Reconcile FX valuation differences and if needed post corrections;
- Perform reclassification of liabilities;
- Handle adjustments, impairments and reconciliation with actual payments;
- Perform RoU asset impairment;
- Check contract related setup of recurring entries/purchase orders/Reference requirements of FI-Invoices/provisions, accruals/Prepaid expenses;
- Maintain accounting structures in RE-FX;
- Prepare reports for ABP, Treasury, etc.;
- Prepare data according to internal/ external audit requests;
- Prove awareness and comply with operational KPIs in terms of accuracy and timely execution of postings according to agreed SLAs and reporting schedule;
- Perform key user tasks related to Lease Accounting, access rights, etc;
- Communicate efficiently with customer i.e. Accounting Business Partner as well as Centres of Competence Tax, Consolidation and Controlling and other departments within EBS Cluj.
Education / Training:
- University degree with proven ability in relevant subjects (e.g. Mathematics, Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business Studies).
- 1 or 2 years experience in accounting process in similar, multinational, corporate environment;
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, practices, regulations and procedures, IFRS and/or local GAAP;
- Languages: English (advanced/ professional, written and spoken), German preferred;
Basic personal skills:
- Drive change;
- Develop trust;
- Clear, transparent communication.
E.ON Business Services Cluj provides the first and only company-subsidized kindergarten for their employees next to its offices. Employees’ children are always nearby and are taken care of at all times by professional personnel.
We offer flexible working hours, which contribute towards a healthy work balance for our employees. In addition we provide secure employment with good personal development and challenging, varied tasks and responsibility from the outset. You will receive an attractive remuneration package, including competitive salaries, bonus scheme, supplementary medical services in a private network, above average holiday allowance and local transportation subsidy.
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
At a glanceReference no.: 103623 Preferred start: 11/11/2019 Closing date: 04/11/2019 Salary: According to company's pay scale policy
Get in touch
For more information please have a look at our E.ON careers site.
About usE.ON is more than the opportunity to have in your CV a reputable Fortune 500 top employer, along with the incentives of a strong, highly beneficial career. E.ON is about belonging to an energetic community, with colleagues with long histories and experience in several industries, who share the strength, the social spirit, the look forward and, above all, the fact that you can rely on them. E.ON is for the ones who want to have the freedom to transform an industry and who have the ability to reach their goals.