Level: Experienced Professional
Appointment Type: Fixed Term
The R2P SME is the member of the R2P team responsible for supporting the design and delivery of the requisition-to-pay value stream, including deployment of the solution to circa 45 markets.
- Works with the Requisition to Pay (RtP) value stream Product Owner / Value stream Lead to define the product roadmap for the value stream.
- Works with Procurement, GBS, Finance and other programme stakeholders to understand existing challenges and pain points through the Requisition-to-Pay (R2P) process
- Works with Procurement, GBS, Finance and other programme stakeholders to define acceptance criteria for R2P value stream backlog items (deliverables)
- Supports definition, validation and agreement of R2P processes
- Supports definition, validation and agreement of R2P reports in Coupa for relevant stakeholders
- Supports design and build process for PO templates in Coupa, ensuring sign off
- Provide early feedback/validation of solution through regular testing
- Supports definition and agreement of approval chains, including seeking support from senior stakeholders (includes discussions around global DoA, for example)
- Working closely with the Content Enablement team, align the buying channels and content configuration to support the requisitioning processes
- Support development of FAQs and training materials for GBS/finance/procurement teams e.g. end users, approvers, operational procurement managers, AP clerks
- Support test system configuration and testing cycle, including the development of relevant test scripts, confirmations of SMEs to participate in testing and training of users before testing
- Support with overall End-to-End Requisition to Pay testing cycles
- Support development of the configuration workbook for data production load
- Support project management activities
- Work closely with the data and integrations team to design and test relevant ERP integrations
- Support the execution of fit gap sessions for each of the deployment waves and with the resolution of any challenges identified.
- Support business readiness and deployment activities
- Support the explanation of the Global Template to countries as part of the deployment approach in terms of process, policies & procedures, buying channels and category mapping, data, technical solution and change management
- Help to understand the impact of new releases on existing live markets
- Support with documentation of any updates to the Global Template Design, deliverables (e.g. process, data, technical solution, training content, etc.) and securing sign-off for the proposed design.
- Support with regression / retrofit testing activities
- Support the design, development and delivery of knowledge transfer sessions to BAU to enable transition to steady state
- Support the DevOps process and to help the team to deliver value according to priorities across continuous improvement, release management and on-going support activities.
Key successful factors:
- Strong experience in Requisition to Pay processes
- Strong experience in Procurement Technology (ideally SRM/Ariba/Coupa), Invoicing Technology (ideally VIM) and Coupa
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Experience working in a project / programme environment
- Focused on delivering results
- PACE team
- Category Managers
- Risk team
- Master Data Management team
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.